Monday, August 10, 2015

Hiatus

After taking a major hiatus from blogging, I have decided to start blogging again.

Over the past three years, a great deal has changed in regards to my trading strategy.  I will use this as a trade journal to document my thoughts and my ideas and keep a record of my positions.

Today I took profits out of my gold and silver mining equity shares for nice gains from last week in JNUG, NUGT, and USLV but I am still holding my options on JNUG and NUGT.

OPEN POSITIONS:

35  JAN17 $10 Call JNUG   Cost basis: $4.85
150 JAN17   $5 Call NUGT  Cost Basis:  $1.39

I believe we are about to witness a short term squeeze in gold and silver mining shares over the next few months that will make these positions highly profitable.  The trade plan is to pull half of the calls when I am up 100%.  If we see a down move in miners this month, I expect it to be followed by massive short covering and may add to my position.

Trade Safe,

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment